If you have had the need to transfer funds from Astropay to Nequi and it has been a little complicated to do so, here you will learn how to do it in just a few minutes without dying in the attempt.
What is Astropay?
AstroPay is a financial services company that offers online payment solutions. Its main focus is to provide secure and convenient payment options for users in Latin America and other regions. AstroPay allows users to conduct online transactions without the need to share sensitive financial information with the websites or services where they are making purchases.
AstroPay’s platform includes virtual prepaid cards that users can reload with funds and then use to make online payments. These prepaid cards are linked to a network of online merchants that accept AstroPay as a payment method.
In addition to prepaid cards, AstroPay also offers bank transfer services and other local payment methods in different countries. The company has been especially popular in Latin America, where it has sought to address the limitations associated with the lack of access to international credit cards in some places.
What is Nequi?
Nequi doesn’t really need much introduction in Colombia, since if you haven’t used it and you live in this country you have at least heard of it.
Nequi is a Colombian financial platform that offers mobile banking services. It is a subsidiary of Bancolombia, one of Colombia’s largest banks. Nequi is presented as an innovative option that seeks to simplify financial transactions for its users, especially those who prefer to make transactions through their cell phones.
How to send funds from AstroPay to Nequi
The easiest way to do this is through Bixxus. Here we have implemented a very simple and intuitive system in which you can send your money from Astropay to Nequi in just a couple of minutes.
Steps to send from Astropay to Nequi
- Login to your AstroPay App
- At the bottom click on “New Voucher“.
- In the Vouchers screen at the bottom click on “Generate from Wallet“.
- In the upper selector select “USD“.
- Enter the value of the Voucher you are going to generate.
- Click on “Generate Voucher“.
- Go to bixxus.com and search for Astropayo click here.
- Type the amount (in USD) of the voucher you generated in AstroPay
- In the payment methods choose Nequi (Also works for Bancolombia)
- Paste the voucher code and submit the order
- Fill in your billing information and check the create account button if you don’t have an account.
- In a few minutes you receive the balance in your Nequi
Conditions of the change from AstroPay to Nequi
- The redemption process requires that we have direct communication by WhatsAPP since when redeeming the card Astropay will send a confirmation code to your cell phone. Please make sure to leave the correct WhatsApp number, including the country code.
- We only accept AstroPay cards in USD currency.
- The purchase commission is 15%, if you sell 10 USD, you receive the equivalent of 8.5 USD.
- The exchange rate from USD to Colombian Pesos is the TRM of the day.
- We can only buy cards generated in your AstroPay app with balance withdrawn from other platforms.
- We cannot buy cards that you have purchased directly from AstroPay or received from other users.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, we will cancel the order and your voucher will remain intact in your AstroPay account.
If you have any doubts, you can always contact our WhatsApp line.