If you want to know how to send money to Nequi from the United States, here we explain how you can do it quickly and save commissions.
What is Nequi?
Can Nequi be used in the United States?
You can use Nequi from the US as long as you have created your account with a Colombian number, you can use Nequi from the country where you are. The only services that are not available are recharges and withdrawals in Nequi Points.
From outside the country you can send money to your Nequi contacts, recharge online from another bank in Colombia, create savings goals, save money in your Mattress and create Pockets.
You must use international roaming, this has a cost and is therefore optional.
How to send money to Nequi from the United States?
Sending money to Nequi from the US is extremely simple, follow the step by step, to save on shipping and remittance costs you can do it quickly and easily through Bixxus helping you with the purchase of cryptocurrencies in Binance.
This way it will be much cheaper and the recharge arrives instantly to Nequi.
What is Bixxus?
Bixxus is a company registered with the Chamber of Commerce of Bogota, governed by Colombian law and its main value is personalized and timely customer service. It arose from seeing the need to facilitate the purchase and sale of products by providing the option of payment with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, offering security, speed, low costs, was born in June 2019 and since then has been dedicated to gather as many solutions for bitcoiners.
What is Binance?
Binance is one of the world’s largest exchanges, an exchange is a virtual trading platform for cryptocurrencies, which allows customers (traders) to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
After creating your account in Binance, you must buy Litecoin (shipping costs are super cheap) you can do it by making the payment from the bank account you manage in your country. Learn here how to do it in Binance.
Steps to recharge Nequi from US
- In the Value box, fill it with the value you want to get to Nequi, it must be the one you have in Binance.
- Fill in all the boxes with your account information
- Accept terms and conditions and add to cart
- Fill in the billing information, if you don’t have an account yet click on create
- A box will be displayed with the payment information; amount to send, and the address, copy this address.
- You can send from the wallet where you have your cryptos if you do it from Binace, select the wallet option and then select Spot Wallet.
In the search engine type the Cryptocurrency you are going to send.
We recommend you not to send the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, due to the high transaction costs that Binance imposes on Bitcoin. We suggest you to withdraw from Binance in Litecoin cryptocurrency.
- Click on withdraw
- Paste the address you were shown in the payment box and then the amount to send in the withdrawal amount box.
To the value that you are going to send you must add the value of fee (withdrawal commission) that Binance charges you, at the bottom of your transaction you can find it.
- Make sure you send the full amount requested.
- Click on withdraw and you’re done!
As soon as the transaction is confirmed in blockchain you will receive the recharge in the Nequi, it can take from 5 to 30 minutes.