There is no direct option to transfer balance from Astropay to Binance; however, here you will learn how to do it in just a few minutes without dying in the attempt.
What is Astropay?
AstroPay is an online financial services platform that facilitates secure and fast international electronic transactions. It is mainly known for offering online payment solutions, especially in the gaming and betting sector, as well as in e-commerce. AstroPay allows users to effectively make payments and transfers through various methods, such as cards, virtual prepaid cards and local bank transfers. The platform has stood out for its focus on transaction security and privacy, making it a popular choice for those looking to make convenient and reliable online payments in international markets.
What is Binance?
Binance is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchange platforms worldwide. Founded in 2017 by Changpeng Zhao, and currently led by Richard Teng, Binance has gained prominence as a cryptocurrency exchange offering a wide variety of trading pairs and related services. The platform allows users to buy, sell and trade an extensive list of cryptocurrencies, in addition to providing features such as futures trading, staking and lending. Binance is also known for its native token, Binance Coin (BNB), which is used to pay fees on the platform and provides users with various benefits. The company has been noted for its focus on innovation, global expansion and the introduction of new functionality to meet the changing needs of the crypto community.
How to send funds from AstroPay to Binance
The easiest way to do this is through Bixxus. Here we have implemented a very simple and intuitive system in which you can send your money from Astropay to Binance in just a couple of minutes.
Steps to send from Astropay to Binance
- Login to your AstroPay App
- At the bottom click on “New Voucher“.
- In the Vouchers screen at the bottom click on “Generate from Wallet“.
- In the upper selector select “USD“.
- Enter the value of the Voucher you are going to generate.
- Click on “Generate Voucher“.
- Go to bixxus.com and search for Astropay or click here.
- Type the amount (in USD) of the voucher you generated in AstroPay
- In the payment methods choose Binance (also works for Bancolombia and Nequi).
- Paste the voucher code and submit the order
- Fill in your billing information and check the create account button if you don’t have an account.
- Within minutes you receive the balance in your Binance Funds wallet.
Terms and conditions of the change from AstroPay to Binance
- The redemption process requires that we have direct communication by WhatsAPP since when redeeming the card Astropay will send a confirmation code to your cell phone. Please make sure to leave the correct WhatsApp number, including the country code.
- We only accept AstroPay cards in USD currency.
- The purchase commission is 15%, if you sell 10 USD, you receive the equivalent of 8.5 USD.
- You receive the payment in the Binance USDT funds wallet.
- The USD/USDT exchange rate IS 1=1.
- We can only buy cards generated in your AstroPay app with balance withdrawn from other platforms.
- We cannot buy cards that you have purchased directly from AstroPay or received from other users.
- If any of the above conditions are not met, we will cancel the order and your voucher will remain intact in your AstroPay account.
If you have any doubts, you can always contact our WhatsApp line.