Transferring the balance you have in Binance to Bancolombia is very simple, follow the step by step and you will be able to check it.
¿What is Binance?
Binance is one of the largest exchanges in the world, an exchange is a platform for virtual negotiations with Cryptocurrencies, which allows customers (traders) to carry out operations of buying / selling cryptocurrencies and / or exchanges of one type of cryptocurrency for another or for fiat money. Exchanges can be compared to exchange houses.
Transfer balance from Binance to Bancolombia
- In the Value box, fill it with the value you are going to withdraw from Binance
- Fill all the boxes with your account information
- Accept the terms and conditions and add to cart.
- Fill in the billing information, if you don’t have an account yet click create
- A box will appear with the payment information; amount to send, and the address, copy this address.
- Now log in to your Binance account, select the wallet option and then select Spot Wallet.
- In the search engine type the cryptocurrency you are going to send
IMPORTANT: We recommend you not to send Bitcoin cryptocurrency, due to the high transaction costs that Binance has on Bitcoin.
We suggest you to withdraw from Binance in Litecoin cryptocurrency, due to the low transaction costs that Binance has on Litecoin.
- Click on withdraw
IMPORTANT: To the value you are going to send you must add the value of the fee (withdrawal commission) that Binance charges you, at the bottom of your transaction you can find it.
- Make sure you send the full amount requested.
Click on withdraw and you’re done!
You will receive an email from Bixxus confirming that your transaction is in process and as soon as the transaction is confirmed you will have the money in your Bancolombia account.
Follow the steps and that’s how easy it is to convert your Binance balance to Bancolombia.